Dates: March 10th and 24th (saturday)
Cost: 1500 includes materials (paper, charcoal, ink, pencils, pens)
Level: everyone (total beginner or experienced) high school student or adult
Max: 8 people
Place: Neki 額縁と珈琲
- Make different marks, enjoy mistakes and experiment with new techniques.
- Use different media eg. ink, collage, pens, pencils, oil and chalk pastels, charcoal
- Develop your drawing and sketching with fun challenges and tasks set by Sally.
- Start with short exercises (1 minute drawings) gradually getting longer. This helps you feel free and relaxed and not worry about making a perfect picture.
- Benefit from sharing ideas and inspiration with the other class members.
Teacher: Sally Hancox
To reserve a place or ask a question: